How We Sanitize and Green Clean
Sanitizing Solutions by Non-Core Business Solutions – Destroying and Removing the Invisible Enemy
Are you aware of how much dust hangs in the air of your building?
How about the amount and types of volatile organic compounds that your students or employees breathe in every day as they’re working?
Without changing the mission of your custodial staff from removing the visible dust and dirt to make your buildings look clean to removing as much of the mold, mildew, dust mites, allergens, germs and viruses as practical to make your buildings healthier, you will likely have an unhealthy building that contributes to student and employee absenteeism.
You are also possibly not aware of the micro-organic particulate clinging to the surfaces of every desk, computer mouse, or lunch room table. If your employees or students suffer from allergies, that could be another sign your building is long overdue for a comprehensive daily sanitizing service.
At NCBS and through our special division School Custodial/Sanitizing Services our breakthrough sanitizing services make it possible to dramatically reduce the germ-count in your building, helping make your building a much healthier and more productive facility. In most cases, we can successfully decrease illness-related absenteeism by 20%-40%, and you will see measurable total cost savings and improved morale among employees and/or students.
Our Sanitizing Solutions Process and Benefits – You Will See the Difference
While it’s easy to overlook the reasons for work-related illnesses and resulting productivity loss, it makes sense to consider that your occupants may not be working in the healthiest of environments. Although the surfaces, floors, and walls of your facility look clean, without regular sanitizing, every crevice and touch surface is a germ trap.
At NCBS, our mission is to make your buildings healthier by removing as much of the mildew, mold, allergens, germs and viruses and micro-organic particulate as practical and during this process, we remove the dust and dirt from your building. The most important part of this process is to keep as many of these undesirables out of the buildings as practical then as soon as practical to remove, kill, or make impotent those that do get into the buildings. After this is done we implement our unique sanitization process to make the building the most inhospitable environment for these undesirables as practical. To do this, we remove as much germ-containing micro-organic particulate, as practical. Then sanitize all the surfaces of your rooms as well as all the furniture and equipment in the rooms.
Doing It Right – NCBS Sanitizing Solutions Empower Facilities to Be Better
Be proactive and contact NCBS for sanitizing services that generate proven results. We have been in business since 1959 and continue to offer consulting, management, and full outsourcing services for a wide variety of buildings, including offices, schools, and medical facilities, etc. Even if you have an outsourced or in-house custodial staff, we can still furnish you with our sanitizing service to boost the health of your building and its occupants. Our staff are conscientious people you will like.
The results of our years of studying how to improve the buildings indoor environment and the protocols we have developed are now yours. For more information on our sanitizing process, read about our approach to cleaning for health.
How We Green Clean
Green Cleaning Services and Sanitizing – Our Approach and Mission
At Non-Core Business Solutions, we understand the impact that our green cleaning services has on the environment, the health of our customers’ employees, the attractiveness and durability of buildings, and the vitality of our planet Earth. Because we’re so passionate about being environmentally effective, we are a member of the UN Global Compact effort in an attempt to create a globally green trend in this work.
According to the 1993 Presidential Executive Order #13101, “green cleaning” is defined as “products and services that reduce the health and environmental impacts compared to similar products and services used for the same purposes.” And this movement is just as strong today as it was then. Building on this government-sanctioned definition, we adhere closely to three maxims with our green cleaning services:
- Use as few resources as practical;
- Insure the resources used are green; and
- Recycle these resources used to the best of our ability.
Why Go Green?
Anything we can do as humans to promote environmental sustainability is a valuable practice toward caring for our planet. Cleaning and sanitizing procedures are no different, and we believe in doing it right. We begin our commitment to you by pledging to support your effort to choose green cleaning for your facility. We do this by providing a comprehensive program using environmentally responsible products and services.
Going green goes beyond clean. Business and global benefits include:
- Innovative Two-Part Process– We don’t just clean – we also sanitize. We’ve found that sanitizing after cleaning is essential for keeping your building not only looking good, but free of most germs that cause work-related sickness, absenteeism, and decreased productivity. We will use green cleaning processes and products for both these essential functions. The illnesses prevented by not only cleaning but by sanitizing the buildings, is one of the most important, if not the most important contribution any organization can make to being “Green”.
- Obtain US Green Building Council’s LEED Credits– We’ll assist you with achieving at least 12 of the 74 credits required to obtain the US Green Building Council’s LEED certification, a series of credits that proves you’ve identified and fulfilled components associated with designing and construction of a “green” building.
- Do Your Part and Feel Great– We empower our customers to fulfill their individual roles as environmental stewards in a world that increasingly requires us to practice sustainable habits in everything we do. Honor your community and planet while experiencing green cleaning and sanitizing solutions that keep your business more productive and healthier.
- Work with the Best in the Business– Non-Core Business Solutions has been committed to improving interior building environments for our customers since the early 1970s. When you choose NCBS for your non-core green cleaning and sanitizing services, you’re contracting with a dedicated team of cleaning and sanitization experts that will leave your building looking good, mostly germ free, conserve your consumables like water and energy, and minimize your global footprint. Our caring staff are people you will like, doing it right.
Non-Core Business Solutions Is Your Partner in Green Cleaning Services and Sanitizing
We started out as pioneers in the education and practice of using environmentally safe materials and business processes, including using HEPA filtration systems in our vacuums as soon as they were available.
Today, we’re still at the forefront of the green cleaning revolution. From public schools and universities to medical facilities, offices, plants and airports, NCBS chooses the cleaning and sanitizing chemicals, supplies, and equipment that meet environmentally safe demands and standards. We are also in the forefront of using Green supplies and equipment, as well as preventing the use of toxic cleaning chemicals. Your non-core green cleaning needs, as well as developing your best environmental practices, are our core business.
To discover how our sanitizing and cleaning solutions can transform the health and happiness of your employees or students, call us at 1-800-700-3313 for a no-obligation consultation, or fill out this simple form.